Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

Happy with £13 each way to Glasgow, and a cheap Travel Tavern there.

Pity it was not closer to the Dundee game.

bennyboy said:
andy88 said:
aka blue jambo said:
true Andy but this just being a friendly City fans will be welcome anywhere
there are also plenty od social clubs and bowling clubs in the area for folk who prefer that

Agree blue jambo. Would be a good idea to get as many blues together as possible in one place. Roseburn is a good shout, but as you said there are plenty near the stadium that would be ok with away fans, since its a friendly.

Loads of pubs the only problem could be the wearing of football tops.Saw plenty of Sunderland fans getting turned away round about Haymarket area a few seasons back after the match.
aye post match can be strange around Gorgie and Haymarket but as long as no trouble before the game they are usually ok
what pubs were they Benny?

aka blue jambo said:
bennyboy said:
andy88 said:
Agree blue jambo. Would be a good idea to get as many blues together as possible in one place. Roseburn is a good shout, but as you said there are plenty near the stadium that would be ok with away fans, since its a friendly.

Loads of pubs the only problem could be the wearing of football tops.Saw plenty of Sunderland fans getting turned away round about Haymarket area a few seasons back after the match.
aye post match can be strange around Gorgie and Haymarket but as long as no trouble before the game they are usually ok
Haymarket next to station and the one across the road.
Scots guard club is my recommendation, £1 signing in fee, never ever saw any bother in this place(helps all get in with colours bar Celtic.Who vandalised the place years ago) and just over the road from Haymarket station.10/15 minute stroll to the ground.

bennyboy said:
aka blue jambo said:
bennyboy said:
Haymarket next to station and the one across the road.
Scots guard club is my recommendation, £1 signing in fee, never ever saw any bother in this place(helps all get in with colours bar Celtic.Who vandalised the place years ago) and just over the road from Haymarket station.10/15 minute stroll to the ground.
there is a brand new social club in McLeod Street ( back of away end ) cheapish drink,big screens etc
also Platform 5 the sports bar directly opposite train station £2.50 for Carling
Haymarket Bar is shite nowadays and my mates the manager

Corky said:

mind and check the off peak times - should be before 16:30
after that its peak times & the price rockets
it only takes 50 minutes to get through

this is a bit odd, me and the lad are normally heading the other way...from Edinburgh to Manchester for City games and now there is a game on our doorstep. Could be a stupid question but how do us Edinburgh blues get tickets for the City end, I don't fancy going in with the Hearts fans for a variety of reasons

Bawheid said:
Corky said:

mind and check the off peak times - should be before 16:30
after that its peak times & the price rockets
it only takes 50 minutes to get through

Yep massive difference but the trains will all be off peak meaning £12.60 return not £22.50.

Roseburn bar would be the best place for all city fans I'd say!! Live in Edinburgh just bought online for city end through my season card easy!!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
this is a bit odd, me and the lad are normally heading the other way...from Edinburgh to Manchester for City games and now there is a game on our doorstep. Could be a stupid question but how do us Edinburgh blues get tickets for the City end, I don't fancy going in with the Hearts fans for a variety of reasons
They are on open sale at mcfc.co.uk

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Hibby alert !!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.