Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

bellwhaft said:
karen7 said:
Premier sports sky 428 is showing this as freeview so no need to subscribe

Is it definitely freeview ?... don't see anything on their website or twitter feed.

Yes its on my sky planner,they are showing a few as freeview as they did last summer in the hope you like the station and subscribe,don't think it will play back if you record it though

karen7 said:
bellwhaft said:
karen7 said:
Premier sports sky 428 is showing this as freeview so no need to subscribe

Is it definitely freeview ?... don't see anything on their website or twitter feed.

Yes its on my sky planner,they are showing a few as freeview as they did last summer in the hope you like the station and subscribe,don't think it will play back if you record it though

Its not showing as freeview like other games ghink you have to subscribe to this channel to watch it.

uwe rosler 28 said:
karen7 said:
bellwhaft said:

Its not showing as freeview like other games ghink you have to subscribe to this channel to watch it.

I can't look at the moment but it said it was yesterday

uwe rosler 28 said:
karen7 said:
bellwhaft said:

calling Karen a ghink is unsupportable

Does anyone know if the players will be clapping the fans after this game?

Fucked if I'm going all the way to Scotland if I don't get a round of applause for my trouble.

karen7 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
karen7 said:

It did say freeview yesterday but now it's just Hearts v Man City. Looks like they've realised they can make a couple of quid.

Silvercloud said:
karen7 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

It did say freeview yesterday but now it's just Hearts v Man City. Looks like they've realised they can make a couple of quid.

Hopefully city tv will have it then or shady giz can help out not subscribing for 1 match

If you've downloaded mobdro then search Premier Sports and it will be on live. I've got my tablet connected to my 50 inch tv so happy days . I've just checked and all is good

Silvercloud said:
karen7 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Spot on. I left a message on the premier sports facebook page. WHAT DO YOU MEAN HEARTS V MAN CITY IS NOT FREEVIEW ON ANY PLATFORM.?? IS THAT A EUPHAMISM FOR - IT WAS ON THE SKY EPG AS FREEVIEW UNTIL TODAY, BUT PREMIER SPORTS REALISED WE COULD MAKE A KILLING ON SUBSCRIPTIONS, SO WE CHEATED THE PUBLIC AND CHANGE OUR MINDS.: NEWSFLASH : LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE REALISED YOU'VE DONE THIS SHABBY ABOUT TURN, AND IF YOU WERE EVER GOING TO ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS, YOU CERTAINLY FCUKED UP NOW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.