Hebden Bridge

pinkwheeltrim said:
another generation said:
Hebden Bridge. Suicide capital of Yorkshire. Suprised no-one's mentioned it. They've even made a film about it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...en-bridge-become-suicide-central-1811034.html

Yep,went to watch that film last night,to be fair most of the deaths are drug and drink related,not suicide in the traditional sense!
I live right next to the park where all the smackheads and pissheads hang around and they are a pretty harmless bunch. All this talk of it being a rough town really is bollocks!!
You are right-think rough think Todmorden. Do you ever go in the Fox and Goose?

sweynforkbeard said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Yep,went to watch that film last night,to be fair most of the deaths are drug and drink related,not suicide in the traditional sense!
I live right next to the park where all the smackheads and pissheads hang around and they are a pretty harmless bunch. All this talk of it being a rough town really is bollocks!!
Tod rough?! pmsl, either I'm a hard bastard or the Hebden lot are pussies. ;)

Blue Smarties said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Tod rough?! pmsl, either I'm a hard bastard or the Hebden lot are pussies. ;)

Your right Blue Smarties,neither Tod nor Hebden are rough at all,both are lovely little towns. Tod is a bit more "real" than Hebden,in fact I'm moving my boat from Hebden to Tod in a few weeks because I'm sick to death of hearing posh southern accents!!!

Who would of thought Hebden would of got a 10 page thread on a City board.. By the way any blues after a cheap prematch drink should try Tod British Legion its right by the train station.Its stewards a rag tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.