Hebden Bridge

It's
zzzz1x.jpg

Not
zzzzzzzzles.jpg

Blue Smarties..How many blues do you reckon live in Tod now...I grew up in Tod and could only name about 10 (in the 80s)

used to have a garggle in hebden as it is where you change trains to get to victoria from burnley (from manchester : victoria to leeds train - change at hebden for the blackpool train and it stops in burnley (10 mins)) - if there are a group of you it might be worthwhile getting a taxi from hebden to burnley.

boozers are within 10 mins (max) of the station.

leave the station, go through station car park, turn left, go past the fork in he road (basically the road splits and you just keep going straight ie bare left).

keep going for 100-200m or so and then on the right you'll see a boozer down one of the streets.

decent old, boozer run by a friendly old couple - keep their beer very well and have guest beers- had 6 of the best pints of bitter ever one afternoon in there.

a little further down the same street is a sports bar (i think) but it might have ween a WMC. Decent place , good ale, good prices.

hebden also used to have the most ufo sightings in britain.

It was Tod that had all the ufo sightings. PC Alan Godfrey reckoned he was beamed up on a spaceship(wasnt in the police very long after that) knew his daughter and 2 nephews,decent lads!!.Didnt bother drinking in Hebden much thought it was shit,but went to Raffles in Mythomroyd a few times on the free bus from the York

jacksinhosa said:
Blue Smarties..How many blues do you reckon live in Tod now...I grew up in Tod and could only name about 10 (in the 80s)
There's me and the three other lads who I take in my car, another of my mates is a Blue but only goes occasionally, ditto his lad. So that's six plus the other lads who've posted....is that 10 altogether so far?

sweynforkbeard said:
jacksinhosa said:
There's me and the three other lads who I take in my car, another of my mates is a Blue but only goes occasionally, ditto his lad. So that's six plus the other lads who've posted....is that 10 altogether so far?

It hasn't improved much since the eighties, like I said can only name about 10 and I was one of them, used to go to home games on the train and by car to away games.Those were the days!!!!!!!!!!!

jacksinhosa said:
Me, know six City lads (family also City fans so add them in) also seen a few around. Saw a bloke wearing a City coat the other day and when I used to do my paper round I used to do a house which had a car outside with a City scarf thing in. More than ten lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.