Hebden Bridge

Blue Smarties said:
jacksinhosa said:
Blue Smarties..How many blues do you reckon live in Tod now...I grew up in Tod and could only name about 10 (in the 80s)
Me, know six City lads (family also City fans so add them in) also seen a few around. Saw a bloke wearing a City coat the other day and when I used to do my paper round I used to do a house which had a car outside with a City scarf thing in. More than ten lol.

Do you know Steven Crowther hes a coach for one of the kids footie teams, not boro the one which as something to do with the sports centre.

jacksinhosa said:
Blue Smarties said:
Me, know six City lads (family also City fans so add them in) also seen a few around. Saw a bloke wearing a City coat the other day and when I used to do my paper round I used to do a house which had a car outside with a City scarf thing in. More than ten lol.

Do you know Steven Crowther hes a coach for one of the kids footie teams, not boro the one which as something to do with the sports centre.

I know him, used to go to his saterday football sesions, top lad and a good coach. I think he used to be involved with the acadamy but I am not sure.

cant spell-dont care said:
jacksinhosa said:

I know him, used to go to his saterday football sesions, top lad and a good coach. I think he used to be involved with the acadamy but I am not sure.

He was an apprentice at Bradford years ago. he coached my nephew a few years back

jacksinhosa said:
Blue Smarties said:

Don't know him because I didn't play for Sports Centre for long, had my head turned by the bright lights and glamour of Littleborough rugby league club.

Don,t bother with Hebden Bridge its shit full of lesbos and hippis,call at the Waggon n Horses in cornhome Todmorden,that road would take to burnley,good crack got some burnley and city fans who go in there,me to.i wull be going to burnley from there,and im sitting in their end.come on city.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm --<br /><br />I know frim well good lad.

Blue Smarties said:
Don't know him because I didn't play for Sports Centre for long, had my head turned by the bright lights and glamour of Littleborough rugby league club.

Littleborough co-op were a good side a few years ago - sadly i've heard that they've folded now

another generation said:
Hebden Bridge. Suicide capital of Yorkshire. Suprised no-one's mentioned it. They've even made a film about it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...en-bridge-become-suicide-central-1811034.html

Yep,went to watch that film last night,to be fair most of the deaths are drug and drink related,not suicide in the traditional sense!
I live right next to the park where all the smackheads and pissheads hang around and they are a pretty harmless bunch. All this talk of it being a rough town really is bollocks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.