Hector Bellerin

At 7 million Clichy was one of the best buys of the past 8 years. And Debuchey replaced Sagna.

Debuchy cost em nearly 12 mil as well! So they paid 5 mil more than they got for Clichy (who's far better than Debuchy)!

Funny KingInTheNorth mentioning Arteta aswell.. he's not coming here to play you douche.. he's coming in as Pep's assistant. If Wenger did offer him a non-playing contract (not a clue if he did or not) he clearly had turned Arsenal down (like I said... probably didn't but you never know). If Pep is after Arteta I'm going to agree with him more than some idiot Le Arse fan telling us all his team isn't a feeder club... which for what it's worth, I don't think you really are... any more. You used to be... see Ade/Nasri/Clichy/Henry. It's only now you've made some very expensive signings (but you don't spend money... do you?) and obviously pay a higher wage that you used to (much like all the top teams that isn't a dig) that you've stopped the feeder club approach.

Yes...Next summer.
But don't we need a right back this season?

That would be a priority for me. Sagna's solid but not very good going forward. Neither is Clichy - Kolarov got the nod for many years because he was twice the player going forward. Two new fullbacks this Summer I hope

But don't we need a right back this season?

That would be a priority for me. Sagna's solid but not very good going forward. Neither is Clichy - Kolarov got the nod for many years because he was twice the player going forward. Two new fullbacks this Summer I hope

We do, but he is gonna cost.

We will either make do, promote within or purchase somebody obscure for a modest fee. Either that or play 3 at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.