Hector Bellerin

What do you base this on? The fact we just signed Xhaka for 35m and apparently bid 20m for Vardy. A club that aggressively bids over 50m in a short space of time isnt looking to 'balance the books'.

As I said before, there was a time Man City could take advantage of Arsenal's finances, however, that time is over, and you have to move with the times. You think if City bid 30m it would 'tempt' Arsenal. However, why would Wenger sell a key player, for a fee smaller than what he paid out for Ozil, Sanchez and Xhaka? Its just an inherent contradiction to say 30m would tempt Arsenal, when Arsenal are spending bigger sums to acquire new players. If your capable of biding 30-40m to bring in new players, you are perfectly capable of rejecting 30-40m bids for players already on your books.

Bellerin is one of the most outstanding right backs in the world. And Barcelona have earmarked him for the long term replacement for Dani Alves. Say what you want about Wenger, even I have my doubts about him. But he knows what Bellerin is (the future best right back in the world - the right sides verison of Alaba). So he wont be selling him cheaply, or even for a 'fair price', if at all. As for Bellerin demanding a transfer request - well if he does something of that kind, it will be to return to Barcelona. But he absolutely not going to force a move to Man City.

So you're resigned to losing him and hoping it's Barca he goes to?

I think Wenger knew exactly what he was doing selling you Adebayor and Toure. Clichy isnt a big player for you, and he wasnt for us. Sagna was replaced by Bellerin - nuff said. The only player who you really took form us that weakened us, was Nasri.

If Arsenal are City's feeder club. The question has to be asked, what are we feeding you? Primed lobster? Or common beef (sold at high dining prices)?

When you sign 5 players, 4 of which were hardly wanted. Dont say you take what you want. You take what we are prepared to part with.....for instance...............Arteta..........
10zv5te.jpg

Which one were you?

I think Wenger knew exactly what he was doing selling you Adebayor and Toure. Clichy isnt a big player for you, and he wasnt for us. Sagna was replaced by Bellerin - nuff said. The only player who you really took form us that weakened us, was Nasri.

If Arsenal are City's feeder club. The question has to be asked, what are we feeding you? Primed lobster? Or common beef (sold at high dining prices)?

When you sign 5 players, 4 of which were hardly wanted. Dont say you take what you want. You take what we are prepared to part with.....for instance...............Arteta..........
At 7 million Clichy was one of the best buys of the past 8 years. And Debuchey replaced Sagna.

Wow....this right here sums up Arsenal fans, what an absolute fucking idiot. This lot make the rags look like shrinking violets. Unbelievable level of pure arrogance, another bunch of cunts that think the world revolves around them

Wow....this right here sums up Arsenal fans, what an absolute fucking idiot. This lot make the rags look like shrinking violets. Unbelievable level of pure arrogance, another bunch of cunts that think the world revolves around them

One of the finest posts on Bluemoon.

Arsenal are a cuntish club, run by cunts, managed by cunts and supported by cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.