Hector Bellerin

I think Wenger knew exactly what he was doing selling you Adebayor and Toure. Clichy isnt a big player for you, and he wasnt for us. Sagna was replaced by Bellerin - nuff said. The only player who you really took form us that weakened us, was Nasri.

If Arsenal are City's feeder club. The question has to be asked, what are we feeding you? Primed lobster? Or common beef (sold at high dining prices)?

When you sign 5 players, 4 of which were hardly wanted. Dont say you take what you want. You take what we are prepared to part with.....for instance...............Arteta..........

I think Wenger knew exactly what he was doing selling you Adebayor and Toure. Clichy isnt a big player for you, and he wasnt for us. Sagna was replaced by Bellerin - nuff said. The only player who you really took form us that weakened us, was Nasri.

If Arsenal are City's feeder club. The question has to be asked, what are we feeding you? Primed lobster? Or common beef (sold at high dining prices)?

When you sign 5 players, 4 of which were hardly wanted. Dont say you take what you want. You take what we are prepared to part with.....for instance...............Arteta..........
Doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is a selling club. Always was and always will be.

You might think you're a smart guy, but you're not, you pretend to be a blue under many user names, and have been clocked and banned each time. We've given you a chance to be a decent gooner, and now you think taking the piss is going to work, you need to remember where you are, you're not on an Arsenal forum, you're on a City forum, but it won't be for much longer with posts like this.

Clichy has won 2 titles for us, and has certainly been a big player for us (2 more than your clown has won in the last 10 years by the way), same as Nasri. Adebayor and Toure were what they were, signings on big wages that were a means to an end at the time, neither were long term signings.

You might think you're a smart guy, but you're not, you pretend to be a blue under many user names, and have been clocked and banned each time. We've given you a chance to be a decent gooner, and now you think taking the piss is going to work, you need to remember where you are, you're not on an Arsenal forum, you're on a City forum, but it won't be for much longer with posts like this.

Clichy has won 2 titles for us, and has certainly been a big player for us (2 more than your clown has won in the last 10 years by the way), same as Nasri. Adebayor and Toure were what they were, signings on big wages that were a means to an end at the time, neither were long term signings.

Well said guy is a tosser to put it nicely. All the arsenal players did there job and all won titles..... while arse won what ? Yep FUCK all.

Typical GOONer !

Glad you posted that I'd forgotten arsenal are footballing royalty and most of the fans are absolute dick heads
We go after who we need atthe time of our development and all those arsenal cast offs have now won league titles you Fucking snob our club shows ambition to actually win things and 4th for us as the chairman said was the bare minimum and not as arsenal seem to think a target .

So thanks again for reminding me that most aresanal fans I've crossed on forums are cunts xx

How many titles did those five win between them?

How many have your entire squad won?

Ta.

You can dress it up any which way you want, but Adebayor is the only plum duff you've sold us. Clichy and Nasri were excellent buys and both double league champions, and Kolo and Sagna did a solid job. And let's not forget in this "you take what we're prepared to part with" history rewrite that you also waved a tearful farewell to Van Persie during the same period

You can dress it up any which way you want, but Adebayor is the only plum duff you've sold us. Clichy and Nasri were excellent buys and both double league champions, and Kolo and Sagna did a solid job. And let's not forget in this "you take what we're prepared to part with" history rewrite that you also waved a tearful farewell to Van Persie during the same period
The goal celebration in 2009 almost made Adebayor worth it! One of the best things I've ever seen live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.