Helen the bell ringer

I never had a problem and used to use 'A' Coach all the time, I once lost my ticket en-route to Southampton and big Helen gave me her spare - I bought her a cup of bovril as she didn't want any money for it.

i remember helen at st james park when we got beat 5-o in the 80s when billy mcneil was in charge.they opened the gates with 5 mins to go and loads of geordies piled in.helen shouted whos let all these f...kers in.then it went off big time.

I remember Helen, she was a blue through and through, in fact most of her clothes were sky blue as well. She did a lot for charity too. A real fan

glen quagmire said:
Mike D said:
royle said:
741818lzdt8o3m.jpg

-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 am --

How about Tits out Jackie is she not the modern day version but witha modern day pikey twist to it? How about if they attached a pair of clangers to her knockers and you could here them ringing around the ground every time she whips them out for the lads.

You could just imagine that cheeky grin on Mario's face whilst he is parading the trophy around Jackie with them out.
Haha! me too.
I am sat here giggling like a school girl!

Just to let you all know 23rd Sept will be 10yrs since Helen passed away
Hello buddy, I saw your nan at Maine Rd and also at the entrance to the hospital many times. We went to see my nan who also knew Helen and I bought flowers of her once. I was only a pup so never saw her on the away days, but there are some great stories.
Maine Rd holds many memories, you should be proud as Helen, your grandmother will still be walking around keeping everything she sees in check. It's just a pity that if see was part or the hierarchy, we may not have gone on a downward slope .
RIP Helen

Hello buddy, I saw your nan at Maine Rd and also at the entrance to the hospital many times. We went to see my nan who also knew Helen and I bought flowers of her once. I was only a pup so never saw her on the away days, but there are some great stories.
Maine Rd holds
many memories, you should be proud as Helen, your grandmother will still be walking around keeping everything she sees in check. It's just a pity that if see was part or the hierarchy, we may not have gone on a downward slope .
RIP Helen
Thanks for your little on-site Nan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.