Helen's Bell

'a bell will not do that'

Do you know that for a fact?....wonder what the club was playing at having Bluemoons on screens ???

The bell ringing did'nt indicate every fuckas got to give Helen thier attention..it was a noise that suggested 'come on City' ..whenever things went a touch flat.

If all goes well the sound of the bell should be played after Hey Jude, Wonderwall etc. As the last sounds from the speakers.

It would be a fitting tribute to ALL blues that have been there in the past but are now in the Kippax/North stand in the sky.

Fat Chance said:
cyberblue said:
Nostalgia is great but there is a time & place .if people think it a good idea to ring a bell befor the game who am i to argue .but ?

But.....you could'nt resist interjecting into a 'wants' thread .....even tho you dont. Even trying to direct the traffic with suggestions to what to concentrate on.
sorry for having an opion on a fans forum .shame on me

frisky said:
shouldn't change anything for the last day, just do what we have done all season.

I agree with this.

No change. Same routine, same drill.

Let's wait 'til it's done before we go mental.

i remember when i was a steward back when peter reid was manager and got warned check ppl for anything thye shouldnt have but was warned if ya seen a women with a bell to let her in with it otherwise all hell would break loose and they was on about helen they was the days lol

prestwichblue92 said:
Alright all,

I have emailed the club to request that they ring Helen's bell when the team comes out on sunday replacing the usual music.

Hope you will all enjoy this as much as I will. The idea sends shivers down my spine.

I miss the bell.

cyberblue said:
MacFeegle said:
Think it would be a great gesture from the club to have one of Helens surviving female relatives join the players on the lap of honour providing we win of course. Sky and MOTD would have to explain why it was there at a club with no 'istree'.
Lets concontrate on winnining the match any stuff about Helen her Family ect should be left on the sidelines .lets focus on Sunday & fu*k all else. while it might be nostalgic & a great idea most of Citys younger fans wont have a clue

No worries with your apologies fella, everyones entitled to an opinion, perhaps you need'nt start giving instructions to what folk need to concentrate on....'& fuck all else'.[/quote]
Nippers having to ask what it means is no headache, fffootball watching non blues having to ask wud be comical.

Great idea.

I was working on this song parody before christmas, but did'nt get around to finishing it. Any help would be appreciated, preferably no relly bad language if possible!
Seems approriate for this thread. I was trying to bring the 1-2 and 1-6 results together.

A Fairytale of Old Trafford (to fairy tale of New York)
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrA... And Helen's bell is ringing out on Derby Day

Fat Chance said:
cyberblue said:
MacFeegle said:
Think it would be a great gesture from the club to have one of Helens surviving female relatives join the players on the lap of honour providing we win of course. Sky and MOTD would have to explain why it was there at a club with no 'istree'.
Lets concontrate on winnining the match any stuff about Helen her Family ect should be left on the sidelines .lets focus on Sunday & fu*k all else. while it might be nostalgic & a great idea most of Citys younger fans wont have a clue

No worries with your apologies fella, everyones entitled to an opinion, perhaps you need'nt start giving instructions to what folk need to concentrate on....'& fuck all else'.
Nippers having to ask what it means is no headache, fffootball watching non blues having to ask wud be comical.[/quote]Well why you are contentrating on wether a bell gets rung or not or what time it gets rung i will be contentrating on watching the game but each to there own .you enjoy the bell ringing & i will enjoy the game

cyberblue said:
Fat Chance said:
cyberblue said:

Well why you are contentrating on wether a bell gets rung or not or what time it gets rung i will be contentrating on watching the game but each to there own .you enjoy the bell ringing & i will enjoy the game

I was kinda concentrating on it cos err..thats what the thread is about, 'ya get me'.

'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.