Helen's Bell

Sorry guys, I grew up with that bell but think it's a little dated now.
You can beat "Right Here Right Now" in my opinion for the pre match tension.

Don't you think that a would be a better idea in asking her family, Heywood blues take note her family live on Darnhill Estate a bit of consideration I think, but it would be a fantastic idea for the bell to be rung.

1.618034 said:
Nice idea. Although maybe not as we're coming out...

How about someone sat behind the North Stand goal wearing a blonde beehive ringing it during the game...?

Not unless you want The Sun to print 'Sick Man City Clinch Lucky Title By Digging Up Myra Hindley' on Monday morning.

mrmacca said:
Sorry guys, I grew up with that bell but think it's a little dated now.
You can beat "Right Here Right Now" in my opinion for the pre match tension.

Dont let the other posters negativity put you off fella, the bell ringing out needs not be pre-match only, kit styling from '68 is a bit dated, wonder how many look-a-like retro variants the club have sold in the last couple of yrs.

beano46 said:
If only we all had bells to ring in her memory that we be awesome especially if Vinnie is lifting the Trophy.

I think I have the idea! The bell to be placed on the podium next to the trophy, and once the trophy is lifted, every player in turn rings the bell !

King Of All Geordies said:
beano46 said:
If only we all had bells to ring in her memory that we be awesome especially if Vinnie is lifting the Trophy.

I think I have the idea! The bell to be placed on the podium next to the trophy, and once the trophy is lifted, every player in turn rings the bell !

I like that idea a lot mate

If we win picture the scene

The trophy is marched across the Ehihad pitch by two brave young soldiers, the bells chime and on the big screen images of Mike Doyle, Neil Young, Marc-Vivien Foe etc are shown.

To quote Roberto - "Only this"

i dont really like the idea, Helen was with the club for a long time, and saw the extreme highs of the late 60's and lots of shite in the 80's, the club has moved on and we have lots of younger fans who wont have a clue who she is !!!

the club have always been mindful of our past, but do not change anything for sunday go about it as normal, and get the crown fired up !! a bell will not do that. you can remember Helen in anyway you can. i remember her selling flowers at MRI (for what that matters)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.