Helen's Bell

I remember years ago, we went norwich away on a supporters club coach with Helen, all the way home she had some mad wartime music playing on the coach, we were all singing we want chubby , as someone on the coach had a chubby brown tape, Helen would not let the driver play it, and also would not let the driver stop the coach all the way home, no bog on coach and people dying for a piss but Helen would not let the driver stop, oh how I miss those days

levets said:
Blue Tooth said:
Only Helen should ring her bell and she's not with us anymore rest her soul.

Agree... so I have a suggestion... There is plenty of video footage of Helen and the bell... Get it up on the screens, full volume during a lull (if there is one) in the game... 'SPIRIT OF 68'
That's a bit small time. I rate we go for a full-on Tupac-style hologram!!!

"Yo Etihad, what the flippin' 'eck is up?.................ding ding....ding ding....ding ding!!!"

MacFeegle said:
Think it would be a great gesture from the club to have one of Helens surviving female relatives join the players on the lap of honour providing we win of course. Sky and MOTD would have to explain why it was there at a club with no 'istree'.
Lets concontrate on winnining the match any stuff about Helen her Family ect should be left on the sidelines .lets focus on Sunday & fu*k all else. while it might be nostalgic & a great idea most of Citys younger fans wont have a clue

cyberblue said:
MacFeegle said:
Think it would be a great gesture from the club to have one of Helens surviving female relatives join the players on the lap of honour providing we win of course. Sky and MOTD would have to explain why it was there at a club with no 'istree'.
Lets concontrate on winnining the match any stuff about Helen her Family ect should be left on the sidelines .lets focus on Sunday & fu*k all else. while it might be nostalgic & a great idea most of Citys younger fans wont have a clue

Lets concentrate on anything the posters wish to concentrate on, the kippax did'nt sing her name putting thier request in cause they wanted her to play the piano.....simples. We're the noisy neighbours....and we need a bell....an Helens Bell.

We need a bell do we fu*k we need 3 points lets bother about a bell & other stuff after we win

cyberblue said:
We need a bell do we fu*k we need 3 points lets bother about a bell & other stuff after we win

Feel free to bother about it after we win, this threads bothering about it before we win (had ya not noticed???).

If only there was one of Helen's relatives on this board, maybe a grandchild, who could let us know if he personally thinks it's a good idea or not . . .

Nostalgia is great but there is a time & place .if people think it a good idea to ring a bell befor the game who am i to argue .but ?

cyberblue said:
Nostalgia is great but there is a time & place .if people think it a good idea to ring a bell befor the game who am i to argue .but ?

But.....you could'nt resist interjecting into a 'wants' thread .....even tho you dont. Even trying to direct the traffic with suggestions to what to concentrate on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.