Helen's Bell

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
RadcliffeRick said:
Watching City against Villa on TV I heard the bell, mental flash backs of Helen sat behind Joe Corrigan ringing it. Great to hear it again. Thanks to whoever is doing it.

Yeah heard it to, was really refreshing

It sent shivers down my spine - in a good way - it just sounded like it belonged.

Heard it against Villa brought back memories of being sat near her in the early 90s in the north stand with free tickets that Alex Williams dished out to our primary school earlier in the day much to my annoyance of my rag dad who knew he would have to take me when I came home with the tickets after school

noely said:
Heard it against Villa brought back memories of being sat near here in the early 90s in the north stand with free tickets that Alex Williams dished out to our primary school earlier in the day much to my annoyance of my rag dad who knew he would have to take me when I came home with the tickets after school

That's made me chuckle. The poor man must be utterly horrified with you on a daily basis. Imagine if your lad tells you he's decided to be a United fan...

willy eckerslike said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
RadcliffeRick said:
Watching City against Villa on TV I heard the bell, mental flash backs of Helen sat behind Joe Corrigan ringing it. Great to hear it again. Thanks to whoever is doing it.

Yeah heard it to, was really refreshing

It sent shivers down my spine - in a good way - it just sounded like it belonged.

Me too...it was spooky,like a call from the past,whatever it worked we went on to win 4-0!

It could be heard clearly, it also sent a shiver down my spine, A Shiver relating to being on Fkn Supporters Club Coach A to away matches! Was always a chastening experience!!

Isn't it Bev 'Kippax' Davies who's ringing it? She certainly was at Wembley at the request of Helen's family. If someone said Block 117 then that's correct, she sits quite close to front (not as close as Helen of course!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.