Hello from Copenhagen. FCK vs City

Fidel Castro said:
JesperDorph said:
Which stand are you supposed to be on according to the ticket?

Stand A, block A9, row 2

Stand A is neutral + away fans section while the D stand is under contruction. The hardcore FCK fans are placed behind the goal on the lower B stand and the regular fans of FCK are placed on the lower c stand. I can't guarentee that it won't be a problem, but i certainly can't imagine it would be, since A is neutral. And if it is a problem, they have to find somewhere else to seat you. they can't throw you away when you have a ticket fair and square. Unless man city have some kind of arrangement with FCK about city fans at this particular game.

Ticket update.

Sale opened in Copenhagen yesterday and by the end of the day 20.000 of the capacity of 34.000 had been sold.
The most recent update on the FCK website says that man city has secured and allocation of 1900 instead of 1500. All those tickets will be sold through man city's tickets channels...

So if you got some friends over here buying tickets for you at the neutral stand, you should tell them to hurry up...

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I must say its brilliant to see a post such as this...fair play to you Jesper. A proper football fan.

We wouldn't have you miss the game now would we!!! I trust you to return the favour when we're coming your way :)

JesperDorph said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
I must say its brilliant to see a post such as this...fair play to you Jesper. A proper football fan.

We wouldn't have you miss the game now would we!!! I trust you to return the favour when we're coming your way :)

are you coming over for the game in manchester? is that a definate that we have 1900 tickets and not 1500?

jesper i was over there years ago when billy mc neill was our manager, it was a pre season tour and i ended up in some suberb about 4 miles outside of copenhagen, when i went in this club(which was quite cheap compared to copenhagen centre) it was full of swedish people, who said that they had come over because it was cheaper than sweden..do the swedes still come over and do you still fix football matches like that draw you had that year

greenie said:
JesperDorph said:

are you coming over for the game in manchester? is that a definate that we have 1900 tickets and not 1500?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fck.dk/index.php?pageid=754&newsid=8765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fck.dk/index.php?pageid=754&newsid=8765</a>

"Manchester City har allerede sat sig på 1.900 billetter til deres fans. Den engelske klub kommer dermed med markant støtte til Danmark. Disse billetter er solgt udelukkende gennem Manchester Citys egne salgskanaler"

This was posted on the official FCK website this morning. It says: "man city has already secured themselves 1900 tickets for their fans. Thus the English club are bringing significant support to Denmark. These tickets are sold exclusively through man city's own sales office"

Since it's posted on the official website i would certainly think that it's definate.

I really hope i'll be able to go to manchester for the game, but i depends on whether or not my university allows me to. It's in the middle of our examination period, and the dates are not fixed yet.

To anser pissedagain's question: Yes, a lot of swedes still come here to party because beer and booze are, believe it or not, a lot cheaper here. And yes, you don't need to go that far away from the city to find cheaper places to drink, but i don't think it's nearly as fun though.
Actually our team is decent enough not to fix games anymore (not that we ever had), it seems we can do pretty well without cheating ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.