Help a blue and his family in need

I know of Paul Rozzi and concur with comments about him being a top Bloke and a huge Blue. That's awful news and I hope everything works out for the best.

Heard about Rozzi and his illness on tram coming back from brum game... was gutted Rozzi was one of Fallowfield blues i went to derby with (5-1 game)... my mum lived next door to him in Morley Avenue.... yeah Pauls a top lad he will be fine

Shit news. Speedy recovery Blue. Donation will be winging its way over soon.

Heart warming to see Blues pulling together to help one of our own out .

City is one special, special family.

Link didnt work for me. Will check back. The equivelant of a few pints will be on its way to go towards your recovery Rozzi, and yes we do try to look after our own, even if others think we have sold our soul.

Thanks for all the posts guys, trying to sort out paypal link, I will be talking to him over weekend and will pass on all your messages

Regarding the Paypal link, if you click here it'll take you to the Bluewatch page, then you can just click the Paypal "Donate" button on the left hand side.

Rozzi, i pray for you to successfully go through this test, you and your family.

i have heard about people who had the same problem and they are now living a healthy life.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm --<br /><br />not sure if that can lead to anything but i have just sent an email to citc@mcfc.co.uk and charities@mcfc.co.uk, and copied the link to this topic. lets see what can come out of it.

the reason behind this is that city has a budget for social responsibility, and there is nothing better to spend it than saving the life of a city fan. i therefore urge you to do the same and try to reach the club for help by email or phone. the more they are contacted, the higher the chance they will feel compelled to help.

when rozzi is on his road to a full recovery i will donate 1 or 2 weeks free accommadation free of charge. i live in quiet spanish village.3 bed townhouse,fully furnished. if you come in the summer months the communal swimming pool will be open. fantastic place to unwind but close to other resorts. beer and tapas are fantastic too. hope all goes well. mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.