Help a blue and his family in need

Cheers Mac - I will let him know

thanks to everyone for their wishes - he is hoping to make game today and this will be last for who knows how long - City will be big loss to him as he hardly ever missed home and away

Rozzi has not been wel for a while now but i can never forget his help & support when we were fundraising for the Carl Ramsbottom apeall .good luck & i will be making a donation

The link isn't working. I live at the top of two trees lane, is there anybody I shhould seek out to give cash to tomorrow during the match?

adamgregory said:
The link isn't working. I live at the top of two trees lane, is there anybody I shhould seek out to give cash to tomorrow during the match?

Anyone playing for Bluewatch mate - John Potts or Jason Thomas

As Paul and Andrea are close friends of mine and have been for a long time, Sue and I have decided (with the Rozzi's) permission that this years Xmas do will be in honour of them and all monies will be handed straight to the family.

We will confirm the date of the party once Sky announce their next set of fixtures.

blue_bird said:
As Paul and Andrea are close friends of mine and have been for a long time, Sue and I have decided (with the Rozzi's) permission that this years Xmas do will be in honour of them and all monies will be handed straight to the family.

We will confirm the date of the party once Sky announce their next set of fixtures.

top shout ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.