Help a blue and his family in need

worked fine when i clicked the highlighted "here". Not a lot but hope it helps along with everyone elses. From what is being said on here, Rozzi is a top Blue and a good bloke who has helped others. Like i said on a previous post, we havnt lost our soul for fellow Blues in a bad situation, good luck and hope for a 100% recovery.

blue_bird said:
As Paul and Andrea are close friends of mine and have been for a long time, Sue and I have decided (with the Rozzi's) permission that this years Xmas do will be in honour of them and all monies will be handed straight to the family.

We will confirm the date of the party once Sky announce their next set of fixtures.
What a fantastic gesture proud to be a blue .think there has been a couple of hundred pounds raised already

cyberblue said:
blue_bird said:
As Paul and Andrea are close friends of mine and have been for a long time, Sue and I have decided (with the Rozzi's) permission that this years Xmas do will be in honour of them and all monies will be handed straight to the family.

We will confirm the date of the party once Sky announce their next set of fixtures.
What a fantastic gesture proud to be a blue .think there has been a couple of hundred pounds raised already

agreed don, go for it nicky.

de niro said:
cyberblue said:
blue_bird said:

agreed don, go for it nicky.

We're getting really excited about organising it. The wonderful Monkey Harris will be our band again, everyone who came to the last party will agree how brilliant they are:-)

Good luck to Rozzi. I was diagnosed with a tumour on the kidney in 1996, had the kidney out the next day and after it was sent to Edinburgh for analysis it was confirmed as cancer. Been on the piss ever since

South Stander said:
Good luck to Rozzi. I was diagnosed with a tumour on the kidney in 1996, had the kidney out the next day and after it was sent to Edinburgh for analysis it was confirmed as cancer. Been on the piss ever since

wow, good to have you around mate.

Thanks to everyone who turned up today

donations now stand at £391.20 of which £181.20 was collected at todays Bluewatch game

hopefully one against Bluemoon to follow soon

Too many people to thank individually but just special word of thanks to all who played and turned up today to watch - those who organised it and special thanks to Bluebird and De Niro (he knows why)

Loads of raffles and things to follow in up and coming months

Makes you proud to be a Blue when I see what amazing people we have following our club

23231.png

Just want to thank everyone here who is supporting this good cause , with a big thanks to ric and de niro for their kind help with everything .
Rozzi is a big mate of mine and he his deeply touched by all of the kind gestures and donations.
We have planned a bucket collection at eastlands for the villa game TBC . So anyone who sees us , please chuck in any loose change you may have.
Again Thanks a million for your support.

kippaxcity said:
Just want to thank everyone here who is supporting this good cause , with a big thanks to ric and de niro for their kind help with everything .
Rozzi is a big mate of mine and he his deeply touched by all of the kind gestures and donations.
We have planned a bucket collection at eastlands for the villa game TBC . So anyone who sees us , please chuck in any loose change you may have.
Again Thanks a million for your support.

will look out for you.Will there be more than 1 with the bucket or dotted about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.