help other blues with tickets

I'll be happy to pay 50 quid for a adult ticket plus postage ontop for anyone who can't go. Left getting the loyalty points too late and being 27 Its obviously the first City FA Cup Final i've seen in my lifetime. Anyone with a spare will be doing me a massive favor.

TrueBlueTrue said:
I'll be happy to pay 50 quid for a adult ticket plus postage ontop for anyone who can't go. Left getting the loyalty points too late and being 27 Its obviously the first City FA Cup Final i've seen in my lifetime. Anyone with a spare will be doing me a massive favor.
Yeah; I bet you would!

I started going at 7 but didn't really know what was going on for a couple of years. I think taking toddlers is selfish and pathetic . I went to the semi and final in 81 aged 11 but for the quarter at goodison my dad said I was too young, and he was right

jimharri said:
TrueBlueTrue said:
Yeah; I bet you would!

Well read above and you'll see people on here ARENT touts looking to exploit fans (as myself.) So i'm going by that notion but i'm also prepared to pay a little higher also within reason.

The major problem is of those tickets which don't go to either club they will go to neutrals who aren't that bothered who is playing or who wins. People who work for the fa, referees club wembley ticket holders etc if those tickets aren't wanted put them in hands of blues who have waited a lifetime for this chance to see their team in a final. Let's try get that boring seated second tier, blue and on their feet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.