Help Re: Seasoncards

kiran111

Hi Guys n gals.

I've just done the online renewal of my seasoncard and one for my little bro in the south stand block 111.

I went to checkout and it said it hasn't processed some of my order and am quite worried as it says it's going to bill me for purchases but won't tell me what didn't go through.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

Cheers.

Best ring the club 'kiran' to put your mind at rest , you'll probably only get 'conflicting' advice on here anyway ......

it's probable could be that they can see what you've ordered , and what's actually gone through from their end.

MCFC ...... 0870 062 1894

black mamba said:
Best ring the club 'keiran' to put your mind at rest , you'll probably only get 'conflicting' advice on here anyway ......

it's probable could be that they can see what you've ordered , and what's actually gone through from their end.

0870 062 1894

now it says nothing has gone through haha!

Haven't had an email either off them.

Will wait 20 mins til I'm on break and give them a ring. Cheers mate.

You should recieve an email confirming your purchase and that will give details of what has gone through. If you dont or you are still worried you should contact supporter services they will help you.

kiran111 said:
black mamba said:
Best ring the club 'keiran' to put your mind at rest , you'll probably only get 'conflicting' advice on here anyway ......

0870 062 1894

now it says nothing has gone through haha!

Haven't had an email either off them.

Will 20 mins til I'm on break and give them a ring. Cheers mate.

In my experience you can have a fair wait waiting for an email response from City ....... i've waited quite some time in the past ......... best ring them direct , they should be able to put you straight on what (if anything) has 'registered' at their end.

anyone been renewing season ticket this morning for the southstand ?

just wondering if there is a queue short or long ,i'm heading down after lunch

not risking any online renewal,
too important!
i shall be going down in person with the ackers in my hand and won't be happy until i have my reciept.

Sorted Zebra Finance have confirmed my Finance for next season and seat is reserved just awaiting funds, another quality season to be expected can't wait just a small matter of the World Cup to get out of the way!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.