Help Re: Seasoncards

If you have gone through Zebra Finance, do the club issue anything once your seat has been confirmed, or is the first you know when you get your seasoncard early August?

I can't remember what happened last season tbh :S

M35 Blue said:
Have been previously registered to see loyalty points on the website.

Just gone on to renew and its says its my first time on the site. Ok no probs, just a few details to register, completed all requested cells and at the bottom it says "everything filled out?" Yes they are....but there is nothing appearing on the screen to click yes!!! So i am stuck on this particular page!
Every fuckin season its never straight forward when i go to renew!

Anyone else having problems?

I tried logging on - it came up with password not matching their records (used it many times).

Tried logging on with my son's number - it came up with it's your first time in trying to log on and please register (again he's logged on many times).

Just gave up.

I was only curious to see if the 190 points were added immediately. Anybody know?

M35 Blue said:
Have been previously registered to see loyalty points on the website.

Just gone on to renew and its says its my first time on the site. Ok no probs, just a few details to register, completed all requested cells and at the bottom it says "everything filled out?" Yes they are....but there is nothing appearing on the screen to click yes!!! So i am stuck on this particular page!
Every fuckin season its never straight forward when i go to renew!

Anyone else having problems?

Yup had the same problems - phoned up ticket office - explained the situation they put me through to Supporters Services (or something like that) and they took payment from me with no booking charge - guy was called Josh he asked me what version of Internet Explorer i was using.

Anyway decent guy - sorted me out done within 5 minutes

bluemoon89/90 said:
does anybody no how good row K is and how far frm the front
row k is quality ,its right in front of row L and behind row J ...you will love it pal

i am be evicted from north stand can i move into any availible seat now or do i have to wait for a window? i have cash burning a hole in my pocket.

bluewigmcfc said:
i am be evicted from north stand can i move into any availible seat now or do i have to wait for a window? i have cash burning a hole in my pocket.

from the official site
relocate into the colin bell/east stands levels 1 & 3 is 12th to 14th june
and relocate into colin bell/east stans level 2 is june 23rd to june 25th

that looks like your only options as the south stand is already sold out

ground is going to be full most games next year methinks

bluemoon89/90 said:
does anybody no how good row K is and how far frm the front

Depensd if you're on North/South or East/West stands...i stand 117 Row k in the South stand. Great first half...a little testing sometimes second half.

Just been back onto the website to check status and things.

Season card still says pending, is this the same for everyone?

The confirmation mail states that the card should be with you within 14 days.

Been trying since Monday got 4 lots of that part of your order has not been successful , tried again bout 20 mins ago all gone through. points say pending but then so do some from last year. must have been due to traffic on site .. etc. still done again now.. east level on 106 if you wanna say hello!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.