Help Re: Seasoncards

windie said:
Just been back onto the website to check status and things.

Season card still says pending, is this the same for everyone?

The confirmation mail states that the card should be with you within 14 days.
yes got the same when i renewed you should have got the email from the club confirming your purchase also<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm --<br /><br />
Danny Hoekman said:
M35 Blue said:
Have been previously registered to see loyalty points on the website.

Just gone on to renew and its says its my first time on the site. Ok no probs, just a few details to register, completed all requested cells and at the bottom it says "everything filled out?" Yes they are....but there is nothing appearing on the screen to click yes!!! So i am stuck on this particular page!
Every fuckin season its never straight forward when i go to renew!

Anyone else having problems?

I tried logging on - it came up with password not matching their records (used it many times).

Tried logging on with my son's number - it came up with it's your first time in trying to log on and please register (again he's logged on many times).

Just gave up.

I was only curious to see if the 190 points were added immediately. Anybody know?
have you tried your post code as your password and the loyalty points should get added as soon as your purchase is confirmed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.