Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll look even more of a twat now if Henry does somehow miracally sign, which everyone with a brain cell knew was most likely made up sensationalism which is always stirred by a poster on transfer deadline day...

Heres to signing (hopefully) just Johnson & maybe just maybe Mariga, we wouldnt leave it till the last hour to make a big signing like that!Robinho was a one off & SSn would have been all over this like flies over shit with cameras at airports etc

Sheriff Fatman said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
So what do you do with the rest of your time Fatman ?

You've lost me there - are you having a pop because I certainly wasn't? Just the idea of being a 'part time' necrophiliac tickled me, You're either one or not one!

I'm not having a pop at all - somethings just aren't funny and laughing at necrophilia is one of those things - it's dead serious !!!!!

S.E.H said:
Freestyler said:
update on my last post

a very interesting thing i've been told, the guy who told me about henry has told me the last hour that henry is a non starter, he also said 3 other people who he knows have all had the same info about henry from close people to the club which he finds strange,

he thinks the club have told someone about henry coming just to see who slips the information out the club, it's not like a set up but it's finding out the people who then pass out the info to the outside world.

I'm interested to see what SouthStand has to say on this,

i'll post any further updates if any happen.

Non-starter, you mean its not happening basically?

he seems to think there could be still something in it, but it's not promising at all.

nu774ll said:
You'll look even more of a twat now if Henry does somehow miracally sign, which everyone with a brain cell knew was most likely made up sensationalism which is always stirred by a poster on transfer deadline day...

Before you run your mouth, check back earlier in the thread, my source has give me nailed on correct info on past signings before it's hit anywhere and one 2 days before it hit sky or and media, i only pass on what he tells me, he doesn't get alot of info but what he has had so far he's been correct.

It's done. Ignore Freestyler. City has NDA's in place, and all will be revealed at 4pm for maximum impact on SSN!

SouthStand211 said:
It's done. Ignore Freestyler. City has NDA's in place, and all will be revealed at 4pm for maximum impact on SSN!

so it's definitely done then?

i'm gonna get in touch with him and see what he can tell me about what you've told me.

SouthStand211 said:

what,s done mate??????.....just got in.......

SouthStand211 said:

So my shirt investment is safe then southstand?

SouthStand211 said:

Piqued my interest a little due to the specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.