Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthStand211 said:
It's done. Ignore Freestyler. City has NDA's in place, and all will be revealed at 4pm for maximum impact on SSN!

Ok then bud, just make sure you've got your taxi money ready

I promised myself I wouldn't get involved, wouldn't believe all the shit that gets posted on deadline day until posted on the official site - BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! Respected poster indicates Henry a done deal??? I BELIEVE!!! God help me...roll on 4pm...

SouthStand211 said:
It's done. Ignore Freestyler. City has NDA's in place, and all will be revealed at 4pm for maximum impact on SSN!

No, no, no, NOOOOOOO!

It sounds so ridiculous it just cant be true........can it?

Nope sorry im not having it!

SouthStand211 said:

To be brutally honest mate, this might be the biggest load of bullshit ever spouted on here... but it has been gripping stuff!

Even if it comes to nowt, you have been the star of the January window ITK'ers!

BooksReject said:
I promised myself I wouldn't get involved, wouldn't believe all the shit that gets posted on deadline day until posted on the official site - BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! Respected poster indicates Henry a done deal??? I BELIEVE!!! God help me...roll on 4pm...

i'd say more tolerated than respected.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.