heraclitus

200w.gif
mind you,
misspelling surnames is okay

ballsack

quote-when-you-doubt-your-power-you-give-power-to-your-doubt-honore-de-balzac-61-25-11.jpg

That explains a lot. I thought I'd just had too many chicken fajitas.
i've never eaten a fajita,
but it is one of those words that, like heraclitus, can easily be misconstrued as a rude word if you mispronounce it on purpose, especially if you are mexican because the f will sound more like a v and the j will sound more like a g.

Last edited:
but it is one of those words that, like heraclitus, can easily be misconstrued as a rude word if you mispronounce it on purpose, especially if you are mexican because the f will sound more like a v.

I have taken great advantage of that fact every time I've had them for about two decades by deliberately mispronouncing it.

but it is one of those words that, like heraclitus, can easily be misconstrued as a rude word if you mispronounce it on purpose, especially if you are mexican because the f will sound more like a v and the j will sound more like a g.
Very disappointed in you chastising me for using the Roman Latinate of Joseph then indicating that j would sound like a g when pronounced by a Mexican person.

Very disappointed, indeed!

Very disappointed in you chastising me for using the Roman Latinate of Joseph then indicating that j would sound like a g when pronounced by a Mexican person.

Very disappointed, indeed!
i was once in love with a very beautiful mexican for a while.

she pronounced biscuits as bissquits.
she pronounced lady di (diana) as lady dee.
she pronounced twinings tea as twinnings.
she pronounced wi-fi as wee-fee.
she pronounced vagina as fageena

(similarly as i mispronounce the spanish word for page - pagina)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.