Hermes parcels

what an outfit these are, bought something from USA on the 17th, its traveled 2000 miles over there to get to the departure hub where it cleared UK customs under the shipment programe,put on a plane and arrived at East Midlands airport all in 4 days and now Hermes saying 14 days expected delivery date from the 24th, tossers
Tossers indeed

I have a 6ft x 2ft banner on the way for my 11 year old, equally City mad, grandson for his birthday on Easter Sunday. It’s been despatched today on a Hermes 48 hour delivery .... with an expected date of Wednesday 6th!!

How the hell is that 48hours??

Last edited:
Tossers indeed

wow,not seen that before,,,i used to work for Royal Mail parcels back in the 90s and was gutted to see a half crushed parcel in my skip ready to go out, it turned out to be someones ashes that were being sent out and half of the stuff was in the bottom of the skip,so in i went with a dust pan and brush and put everything back best i could and delivered it to a little old lady, How times have changed this guys not just chucking them to the back to get earlyer drops off at the doors he's damaging them on purpose, this parcel im waiting for came into the UK on the 22nd and no update on there tracker since it just says ''were expecting it'' but the Pitny Bowes tracker USA says handed over to the UK courier Hermes and gave the tracking number, i know the game there stockpilling over a set period to make deliveries worthwhile while not updating the tracker so they cant be liable for late deliveries

Last edited:
I use Amazon Prime and its pretty good on next day delivery.
But I ordered a plant a few days ago not under Prime delivery and it's is due on 1 April. 14 days coming from North Wales. Already in transit so it can't be cancelled. In Transit? More like in fucking hiding somewhere.

I have a 6ft x 2ft banner on the way for my 11 year old, equally City mad, grandson for his birthday on Easter Sunday. It’s been despatched today on a Hermes 48 hour delivery .... with an expected date of Wednesday 6th!!

How the hell is that 48hours??

Similar here - ordered several gifts from the City store last weekend for a birthday next weekend.
Hermes have had it since Thursday but no news of any delivery. I don’t hope much hope - it’s only in Bolton so I might see if I can go and pick it up myself

wow,not seen that before,,,i used to work for Royal Mail parcels back in the 90s and was gutted to see a half crushed parcel in my skip ready to go out, it turned out to be someones ashes that were being sent out and half of the stuff was in the bottom of the skip,so in i went with a dust pan and brush and put everything back best i could and delivered it to a little old lady, How times have changed this guys not just chucking them to the back to get earlyer drops off at the doors he's damaging them on purpose, this parcel im waiting for came into the UK on the 22nd and no update on there tracker since it just says ''were expecting it'' but the Pitny Bowes tracker USA says handed over to the UK courier Hermes and gave the tracking number, i know the game there stockpilling over a set period to make deliveries worthwhile while not updating the tracker so they cant be liable for late deliveries
Google “Hermes drivers throwing parcels”... there are loads of examples of videos of them doing it.

I use Amazon Prime and its pretty good on next day delivery.
But I ordered a plant a few days ago not under Prime delivery and it's is due on 1 April. 14 days coming from North Wales. Already in transit so it can't be cancelled. In Transit? More like in fucking hiding somewhere.
Just had my plant delivered by a bloke in an estate car. Told him l wasn't expecting yet and when l told him it was a plant he was horrified as there was a fragile label but nothing to indicate it was a plant so he had laid it on his side.
When l got in l saw there was a Hermes label. Plant was perfectly OK so in this instance l say well done especially the driver who was as far removed from the chuckers as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.