He's Not Called Ianachio

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Proclaimer some much better

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to see that boy Kelechi score

Iheanacho, Iheanacho, Iheanacho, Iheanacho
I like that and normally the suggested songs on here are fuckin cringeworthy.

I'm Nigerian (albeit from a different ethnic group) and even I find it difficult to pronounce his name. His last name is not the easiest to pronounce, even in Nigeria.

but yes, it is certainly nothing like Ian-Nacho. But Kelechi doesn't seem to have a problem with it...so as long as it's catchy and in good fun, no harm done.

I'm Nigerian (albeit from a different ethnic group) and even I find it difficult to pronounce his name. His last name is not the easiest to pronounce, even in Nigeria.

but yes, it is certainly nothing like Ian-Nacho. But Kelechi doesn't seem to have a problem with it...so as long as it's catchy and in good fun, no harm done.

I just wish he had a name like yours Jimmy,

"Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks
Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks
Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks Jimmy Baaaanks
Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks Jimmy Banks
Jimmy Banks
Jiiiimy Banks"

That's an easy one. Are you any good Jimmy?

Jimmy Banks is not my real name lol...my last name is similar to Adebayor (who is Nigerian by heritage).

I probably would have been good if I pursued professional football...but alas I went down a different path....I'm still pretty darn good though for an amateur.

Most Nigerian youths are actually not encouraged by their parents to play football...and Iheanacho was also not encouraged.......I am one of the lads who listened to their parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.