He's signed

finally....welcome to the family carlos....you won't regret it,you will become a legend for the ONLY team in Manchester. could this be a historic week for City! lets hope so.

Quality Signing and despite what the wasp chewing scum say there absolutely gutted, the texts have already started spouting S*%T !!!. I think they will have to really stretch that one shared brain cell to sing a new song rather than A-R-G-E-N-T-I-N-A the sad fools.

C'mon TEVEZ shoot your way to glory with god's own but make sure you save at least one for the SWAMP in September.

The jigsaw is coming together and if we sign one or two more (centre half's hopefully) all of the top four will have an anxious look over their shoulders to see the City Blue Express on collison course with glory !!!

Welcome to Manchester Carlos.

He'd better not break his toe on the plane steps.

Look at that big feck off banner headline scrolling at the bottom of SSN as we speak. Look at it. Over and over again. It is mesmerising.

I feel that this is a really significant day. Tevez is top quality - remember all the hoops united had to jump through to sign him? It was like an ongoing saga. And less than 2 yeasr later, he signs for City. Would you believe that. This is bigger in its significance than signing Robinho. It sends out so many messages to the football world, it's unbelievable. All united fans are gutted, whether they admit it or not.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care who we sign now. Tevez was the main one for me and I'm pleased as Ricky Hattons fist slap.

CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.