He's signed

As promised I release my song in honor of Lito you all know the tune; ideas knicked off others with no shame.

He used to play for dirty scum, Tevez Tevez
He helped Ronaldo pack his bags, Tevez Tevez
They chanted Fergie sign him up Carlos told him get to f**k
Carlos Tevez Hughsie signed him up.

As everyone is reading this thread,interestingly the MEN have pulled the Adebayor link off their site, and the link gets nothing more than a few lines at the bottom of the article....

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
Quality Signing and despite what the wasp chewing scum say there absolutely gutted, the texts have already started spouting S*%T !!!. I think they will have to really stretch that one shared brain cell to sing a new song rather than A-R-G-E-N-T-I-N-A the sad fools.

C'mon TEVEZ shoot your way to glory with god's own but make sure you save at least one for the SWAMP in September.

The jigsaw is coming together and if we sign one or two more (centre half's hopefully) all of the top four will have an anxious look over their shoulders to see the City Blue Express on collison course with glory !!!

Crikey you took you're time to post, surprised you even remembered your password mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.