Hey Jude could have lasted forever.

Re: Hey Jude could of lasted forever.

Zubrman said:
There were a lot of posts before the match that said "kill the cheese" with reference to piped music (among other things) but singing those songs (especially Hey Jude) at the end last night was immense!

Sometimes, to nick a phrase, it just works. Got it on repeat at work humming to myself still bouncing up and down like a 5 year old.

Our steward kept saying, will you lot go home, I want to watch MOTD!! As he has to sit with his back to the pitch and only sees the replay on the big screen I felt for him.................... didn't go though, stayed until nearly everyone had gone.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

I wouldn't mind the same play list if we do win it last game. Who can we all email to make sure no Queen is played?

Eccles Blue said:
Our steward kept saying, will you lot go home, I want to watch MOTD!! As he has to sit with his back to the pitch and only sees the replay on the big screen I felt for him.................... didn't go though, stayed until nearly everyone had gone.

you dont need the last two lines,now the derby has gone....

maybe keep them for the rest of the season at least :)

gazinho said:
Payback for them piping that shite music out after the carling cup semi that the rag cunts.

I agree though Freestyler I would still have been there now if I could be.

Na na na na na na na na na na na CIIIIITTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

And for those of us at the 5-0 in '94, payback for playing "things can only get better". Well it took a while but they have so swallow it you twats.

chedinho said:
Eccles Blue said:

you dont need the last two lines,now the derby has gone....

maybe keep them for the rest of the season at least :)

Chedinho
I have always said that they would be there until the 13th May and then they would go. In fact now it has become, a bit like the Chinley Blues flag position, kind of a superstition. Sorry. But only 12 more days to go!! :-)

(& as it is on this post already I can omit it *lol*)

Anybody else think this song would be the perfect one to sing just prior to ko ? get it played at full tilt (last night), then pause it in between so the fans do a solo chorus etc? (like they do at West Ham) - just a thought but it definitely puts you right in the mood to back the lads (Blue moon can sound a bit flat at times perhaps?) - Happy to be Blue :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.