HH Sheikh Mansour congratulates City fans

MihaiCity said:
so class from our belove owner..long life sheikh
Hear, hear. May he live a long and (continued) prosperous life for all the happiness he has brought us.

Or in short American speak-"he's awesome"!

ColinLee said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ah, top fellas, Avi is my personal favourite.
I don't have a favourite, as I love them all equally.

What I especially like about them is that none of them look the the types to have weird and disturbing sexual urges, especially the one on the right.
Anyone know where they put their fiddles?
The Cayman Islands apparently.

Blumers Bloomers said:
markbmcfc said:
I am so gay for him.

I don't think you're alone on here!

God I love him. Hope he has plans to come to another game this season

Can't describe how much in awe am i am of this man. HH Sheik mansiour you are legend and I thank you so much for what you have done for our beloved club.

class act for sure. the thing is IF he did walk away i'd still thank him for giving me the best years ever as a blue. better even than the team joe mercer had. we have collectively one of the best teams in Europe. its frightening that we are only going to get better

de niro said:
class act for sure. the thing is IF he did walk away i'd still thank him for giving me the best years ever as a blue. better even than the team joe mercer had. we have collectively one of the best teams in Europe. its frightening that we are only going to get better

Too true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.