HH Sheikh Mansour congratulates City fans

Oh go on then, as it's Friday and we're in the CL 16, it's Smashy and Nicey time...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo[/youtube]

Rumours in Abu Dhabi have it that his wife is a proper enthusiastic blue (those Maktoum girls are all sports crazy)..and at least the tweets from her account during the game against the rags where somewhat supportive to put it mildly.
No chance for him to get out I´d say.. lol

S04 said:
Rumours in Abu Dhabi have it that his wife is a proper enthusiastic blue (those Maktoum girls are all sports crazy)..and at least the tweets from her account during the game against the rags where somewhat supportive to put it mildly.

Haha

That is brilliant if true!!

S04 said:

That's funny as!

Can you post the tweets in English!

allan harper said:
S04 said:

That's funny as!

Can you post the tweets in English!

I can confirm that, I remember after we won the league she posted few pictures and tweets saying that they are obsessed with the club, posting pictures of baby stuff that has our badge and all sorts of food in blue color. I did post it before, will try and find it.

Manal MR AL Maktoum ‏@MMbinRashid 22 Sep
Way to go boys #mcfc # mancity

@ManalHu (more smileys)

(lot of smileys)

Are you ready …… Citizens ??? #mancity #mcfc

Long live the sheikh and he's wives and the kids and their kids..the future is ours

my mom is going on vacation to the Emirates. i got her tickets for Etihad flight - least i can do to express my gratitude to the Sheikh and his family.

wklbh2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.