Hi to the Daily Mail

hi daily mail! heres some SOLID info from a good sauce

messi, xavi inesta and puyol will switch to city n a shock trade transfer for out of favour benjani

chrisi said:
hello the daily fail :)

WANKERS

Why?

They've given us far less sh*t than other arsewipe papers like the F**king Mirror.

Read any of Martin Samuel's articles recently? He's been very generous to us.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Hello daily fail, any chance you can get rid of that really annoying cricket window/player thing? ta.

absolutely agree, it's really annoying when the music plays whilst I am looking at the 'news around the web page for city'. Tell the editor to get rid!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1206937/Blackburn-0-Man-City-2-Brilliant-Gareth-Barry-helps-City-right-attitude.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... itude.html</a>

And on Saturday at Ewood Park it was easy to see why as four of the signings paid for by City's owner Sheik Mansour of Abu Dabhi combined to give manager Mark Hughes the winning start he so desperately wanted.

Spelt incorrectly.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Hello daily fail, any chance you can get rid of that really annoying cricket window/player thing? ta.

THIS!!! that player is stupidly annoying, im only on the website for a matter of minutes reading a city article but even in that short time it manages to wind me up.

Blip said:
chrisi said:
hello the daily fail :)

WANKERS

Why?

They've given us far less sh*t than other arsewipe papers like the F**king Mirror.

Read any of Martin Samuel's articles recently? He's been very generous to us.
are you R-tarded?

the fail are RAGS!!!

I've given up reading sh**ty newspaper website like the mail, they ahve all decided they don't like us so reading them just winds me up,

oh and that cricket player thing is annoying too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.