Higuain to Arsenal?

Now that the Fail rumours us to Cardozo (Benfica) for 17 mill. I'd say an extra 5 mill is very well spend on Higuain. No brainer and f&$k Arsenal. Bet Real will aks another 10mill if we start asking about the player though ...

Think higuain would be a good option for us. He wants to leave real, has experience, knows and has played with kun, is at a decent age, think transfer fee would be reasonable. Pellegrini managed him at real in his most successful season. Don't know if his transfer to arsenal but done deal or not, if not I think he could be a good signing.

Have the Arse shown Real the colour of their money yet?

It's not too late to blow the Gooners out of the proverbial water.

Their reported bid of £25m needs to be topped by £3m to clinch the move.

The previous relationship with Manolo at the Bernabeu should add to the attractiveness of the proposition to Gonzalo.

Come on City - go for it.

TexasBlueMoon said:
I'm afraid it's probably too late now... I'm not looking forward to Arsenal having a good striker for once since RVP

Yep, this has got I told you so written all over it

alky313 said:
Wherever Higuain lands, he will want to be the main man. We can't promise him that.

Rubbish, he's an intelligent guy and knows the score regarding big clubs. He'll want to go somewhere where he can win trophies. He would play plenty at city

City won't go for Higuain whilst Cavani is still on the table, buying Higuain off the team who is also after Cavani would be silly. If City had washed their hands of Edinson then I could see it happening, but, and this is a big but (easy Bigga), will he still be available once Cavani has gone elsewhere and if we've got into a fight with Madrid and raised the price of Edinson will they be happy to sell to us without trying to push up the fees.

I think cavani is our main objective here and patience is the main ingredient.

Wow I did a sensible post mum....

Tez Tosterone said:
Have the Arse shown Real the colour of their money yet?

It's not too late to blow the Gooners out of the proverbial water.

Their reported bid of £25m needs to be topped by £3m to clinch the move.

The previous relationship with Manolo at the Bernabeu should add to the attractiveness of the proposition to Gonzalo.

Come on City - go for it.

Why would it need to be £3m more?

Where do you people get this shit from?

Petetheblu said:
City won't go for Higuain whilst Cavani is still on the table, buying Higuain off the team who is also after Cavani would be silly. If City had washed their hands of Edinson then I could see it happening, but, and this is a big but (easy Bigga), will he still be available once Cavani has gone elsewhere and if we've got into a fight with Madrid and raised the price of Edinson will they be happy to sell to us without trying to push up the fees.

I think cavani is our main objective here and patience is the main ingredient.

Wow I did a sensible post mum....

Higuain for me is less of a risk, with Cavani you build a team around him which we ain't gonna do. Plus I don't agree with his valuation. I just get the feeling he wouldn't be a prolific with city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.