Higuain to Arsenal?

25 mill that's a steal for probably one of the best strikers in world football,still want cavani because he's the best.

15-20m would be unreal for higuain, signing him would benefit us hugely and hinder arsenals title bid too

Gabriel said:
Apparently an Arsenal delegation left Madrid without his signature, and there is talk that Wenger may now be seeking a cheaper alternative.

fucking get in there cheeky and get it done!

SerieAFan said:
Dribble said:
It's greedy selling clubs who have started the inflationary madness that is killing the game, clubs desperate to sit at the top table (Man City) have had no choice but to comply or go for a long-term strategy of finding & nuturing young fresh talent instead of taking the short-term route by buying the finish product.

Do you really believe that? I have posted on many different football forums in my time and that is one of the most bizarre posts I've ever read. Dribble is an appropriate username indeed.
Well let's look at Thomas Ince for example. Blackpool bought him from Liverpool fof £500k and 2-3 years later they want to sell him for £12m.

He's never been tested at the highest level domestically or internationally but Oyston is holding out for this ridiculous fee. Liverpool, West Ham & Swansea have all but walked away from potential deals because of this & are looking abroad for cheaper less risky alternatives.

Then one U21 Championship disaster later, the FA are complaining that young English talent are't being given chances by the bigger clubs & that's why England are shit at international football. Just like Napoli wanting £53m for Cavani & Blackpool wanting £12m for an untried & untested youngster, that my friend is a major contributory fact as to what is killing the game.

Now you can go back to your many forums & explain this 'bizzare' advanced logic to your many 'Cyber Mates' who obviously hang on you every expert word....... Oh & one last thing; who are you again because I've never heard of you oh famous & wise one......

Dribble said:
SerieAFan said:
Dribble said:
It's greedy selling clubs who have started the inflationary madness that is killing the game, clubs desperate to sit at the top table (Man City) have had no choice but to comply or go for a long-term strategy of finding & nuturing young fresh talent instead of taking the short-term route by buying the finish product.

Do you really believe that? I have posted on many different football forums in my time and that is one of the most bizarre posts I've ever read. Dribble is an appropriate username indeed.
Well let's look at Thomas Ince for example. Blackpool bought him from Liverpool fof £500k and 2-3 years later they want to sell him for £12m.

He's never been tested at the highest level domestically or internationally but Oyston is holding out for this ridiculous fee. Liverpool, West Ham & Swansea have all but walked away from potential deals because of this & are looking abroad for cheaper less risky alternatives.

Then one U21 Championship disaster later, the FA are complaining that young English talent are't being given chances by the bigger clubs & that's why England are shit at international football. Just like Napoli wanting £53m for Cavani & Blackpool wanting £12m for an untried & untested youngster, that my friend is a major contributory fact as to what is killing the game.

Now you can go back to your many forums & explain this 'bizzare' advanced logic to your many 'Cyber Mates' who obviously hang on you every expert word....... Oh & one last thing; who are you again because I've never heard of you oh famous & wise one......

good post and very true mate.

Higuain had his best ever season under Pellegrini in 2009/10. He scored 27 league goals that season.

I think there is an opportunity here whereby we can stick it to Le Arse and at the same time acquire a great striker at less than half the price of Cavani.

I would have Higuain in a flash. Remember that he and Sergio have played for their national team and would have an immediate rapport. These two, Dzeko and Guidetti will do for me. Grab a wide player and a centre half and that will be all for me.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Only 24 one of the best strikers around at present up for grabs, we must be in for him.

would like to think so bud, far better all round player than negredo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.