Hinchcliffe

mayo31

On sky sports now saying the players and Mancini look like they don't get on, too many superstars.

Shocking that one of our own also has to have a dig just now. I don't mind him discussing the game and the way we played but the rest pisses me off.

He even said he thought as much last season when we won the league.

Ffs hes a blue.

I disagree with what he said as i think mancini is the man but its only what 70% of people on here now think.

Did he say that verbatim ?

Hinchy's a blue through and through so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt

All this fucking bullshit about Mancini losing the dressing room etc is made up by scumbag journos. They don't have to be friends, they merely have to work together.

Shame on all you dimwits who believe what's written in the papers

I'm glad he didnt just say nice and safe stuff to please the likes of the op. I agree that Mancini hasn't,And hasn't for a long long time , got the respect of the players . If he did we would have rightly pissed it last season . Big changes need to be made. Im not saying get rid of Mancini, not yet,but that will change if we carry on with this form this season. If we don't start at least makin a go at catching the rags and win the fa cup I think I'll change my mind towards him and want him replaced . Hopefully something gets sorted though.

Santiago Street . said:
Did he say that verbatim ?

Hinchy's a blue through and through so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt

All this fucking bullshit about Mancini losing the dressing room etc is made up by scumbag journos. They don't have to be friends, they merely have to work together.

Shame on all you dimwits who believe what's written in the papers

Shame on you for being deluded and not being able to see that the players don't exactly love him. I'm not sure why but it needs sortin and quick ! .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.