Hinchcliffe

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha is this the thread where we put andy hinchcliffe up with Ian cheeseman, Ricky Hatton,jimmy wagg, Noel Gallagher and quinny on the 'rag' list?

It sounds like he's told it like it is. Good on him.

Strange putting Quinn in that list.
Not really. If you've listened to him commentating on some of our games, you'd never guess that he played for us.

Yep, not quite up there in the Mills category, but not far off

MCC said:
Just posted this on the other thread. It certainly has me thinking especially with Mancini watching the Roma game who are without a manager.
Mancini was watching Sampdoria who he played for and possibly Mauro Icardi who is a very highly rated young Argentine who all the top clubs are tracking

he spoke to the Italian press after the game about Icardi

mayo31 said:
On sky sports now saying the players and Mancini look like they don't get on, too many superstars.

Shocking that one of our own also has to have a dig just now. I don't mind him discussing the game and the way we played but the rest pisses me off.

He even said he thought as much last season when we won the league.
I agree ,it shouldn't be said especially by an ex blue.

Nowt wrong with what Hinchcliffe had to say today about us.He was only telling the truth.

Marvin said:
MCC said:
Just posted this on the other thread. It certainly has me thinking especially with Mancini watching the Roma game who are without a manager.
Mancini was watching Sampdoria who he played for and possibly Mauro Icardi who is a very highly rated young Argentine who all the top clubs are tracking

he spoke to the Italian press after the game about Icardi

Smokescreen ;)

Hinchcliffe a blue ,yes an Everton blue.He has no passion or love for our club whatsover and thats my view cos i know him well.

Why doesn't our club employ ex-players to stand in the club office car park (so the stadium is the backdrop) and tow the line with unified club propaganda and stop this kind of 'club in turmoil' shite rearing it's head.

United employ Macari, Blackmore, Crerand and Robson to give all the analysis on the comings and goings. Even during the Rooney wanting out panic never once did I hear anyone slag the club or the manager!

Sadly, we just don't learn.

Just why the fuck is Hinchcliffe being used as a spokesman for an organisation that doesn't bloody employ him. City should have a legal team watching these interviews and jump on these traitors if anything they say can be proved untrue or libelous!

I can't stand turncoats or devious bastards trying to ridicule or undermine my club.

In short, if you have nothing positive, or anything factually true and not just supposition to say Hinchcliffe then piss-off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.