Hinchcliffe

mayo31 said:
On sky sports now saying the players and Mancini look like they don't get on, too many superstars.

Shocking that one of our own also has to have a dig just now. I don't mind him discussing the game and the way we played but the rest pisses me off.

He even said he thought as much last season when we won the league.

Looks like he's a become another sky rent a gob.

Danny Hoekman said:
The Future's Blue said:
Hinchy's always good for a sound-bite.

Was in the same hotel as him in Hamburg. He was in with all the press and certainly liked the sound of his own voice.
I remember one of his interviews on SSN when it looked like they'd win it last season. There was nothing in it for the Blues and all about how great the Rags were.

He knows which side his bread is buttered.

As a blue he'll be hurting as much as anyone and it's times like this that people's real opinions come out. Never mind toeing the party line, if there's a problem, and there clearly is, the likes of Hinchy saying something like that somehow carries more weight I think.

We can't just expect people not to criticise because they're City fans.

Haha is this the thread where we put andy hinchcliffe up with Ian cheeseman, Ricky Hatton,jimmy wagg, Noel Gallagher and quinny on the 'rag' list?

It sounds like he's told it like it is. Good on him.

Didsbury Dave said:
Haha is this the thread where we put andy hinchcliffe up with Ian cheeseman, Ricky Hatton,jimmy wagg, Noel Gallagher and quinny on the 'rag' list?

Strange putting Quinn in that list.

MCC said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Is he your mate that you referred to? :-)
Now that was funny
Come on dave you must of laughed.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pundit telling the truth ....shock horror in the outrage it causes

How is it the truth, if it was the truth he would not use words like "I think", he would say I know.

Another Danny Mills in the making.

Sky Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Strange putting Quinn in that list.
Not really. If you've listened to him commentating on some of our games, you'd never guess that he played for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.