Hinchcliffe

gordondaviesmoustache said:
My point was about far more than Andy Hinchcliffe, which you have conspicuously missed (or chosen to ignore).
I know exactly what your broader point was and my opinion is that you are massively overstating the importance of these things, that is just my opinion though. And I know that I will never be interested in morons inanely trotting out positive bullshit when things are so obviously not going right. If I want that, I come on here.

Lancet Fluke said:
My point was about far more than Andy Hinchcliffe, which you have conspicuously missed (or chosen to ignore).
I know exactly what your broader point was and my opinion is that you are massively overstating the importance of these things, that is just my opinion though. And I know that I will never be interested in morons inanely trotting out positive bullshit when things are so obviously not going right. If I want that, I come on here.
Haha! Touché :-)

Well said, and you managed not to mention Andy Hinchcliffe once (although that fact will be entirely lost on some people).

He didn't say anything wrong even the most bias of us should agree our performance was woeful and we have been under par this year and the title is all but gone.

If someone else had say it past player or not, it would have still been correct.

Wardie said:
Well said, and you managed not to mention Andy Hinchcliffe once (although that fact will be entirely lost on some people).

He didn't say anything wrong even the most bias of us should agree our performance was woeful and we have been under par this year and the title is all but gone.
Got to agree with you wardie.In my book Hinchcliffe was right with everything he said.

mayo31 said:
On sky sports now saying the players and Mancini look like they don't get on, too many superstars.

Shocking that one of our own also has to have a dig just now. I don't mind him discussing the game and the way we played but the rest pisses me off.

He even said he thought as much last season when we won the league.

But, but, but ....but he was right though.

Do they look like they get on?

Not enough squad depth for him to make effective changes when team not performing. Gets frustrated takes out on individuals, individuals do or don't respond. In this case didn't, looks like they all hate each other. The media called it right.

The measure of Mancini will be if he gets them to respond in the next match and the remaining games.

Freestyler said:
mayo31 said:
On sky sports now saying the players and Mancini look like they don't get on, too many superstars.

Shocking that one of our own also has to have a dig just now. I don't mind him discussing the game and the way we played but the rest pisses me off.

He even said he thought as much last season when we won the league.

But, but, but ....but he was right though.

How is he right, does he know for a fact that the players don't like Mancini and vice versa. I cannot see him having any connections with the team bar possibly knowing the tea lady.

If he concentrated on the performance fine, its the mentioning of splits in the camp which is just gossip and very lazy.

These splits have won us three trophies in two seasons. The part for me was he said he thought the same last season even when we won the league.

Just ignore the likes of Hinchcliffe. His opinion is up to him and he is quick to give it, like many of the rentaquote crew. Never won anything in his life and an average player at best. Second in the league, some crisis.

peter.evans said:
Just ignore the likes of Hinchcliffe. His opinion is up to him and he is quick to give it, like many of the rentaquote crew. Never won anything in his life and an average player at best. Second in the league, some crisis.
Yet if he was singing our praises he would be a legend and this thread wouldn't exist. That of course would be complete bollocks though as there are currently no praises to sing, instead there are performances which are of concern and a title being given to United with a whimper. If Hinchliffe or anyone else has something to say about that or whatever else they might say that's not full of song and dance, so what? We merely support the club, he both supports and played for it so he more than anyone on here can have their say but just because it's not positive doesn't mean he should be called 'rentaquote' and any other tag put his way.
Let's all put our head in the sand though and pretend all is well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.