Hinchcliffe

Honestly what have we done to the likes of Hinchliffe and Niall Quinn for them to seemingly pop at us all the time?

We get more positive off Gary Neville and Roy Keane!
There's nothing more potent than a 'perceived' slight! Perhaps, he didn't get all the accolades to which he thought he was entitled with the fifth goal. Any more of the shit and I shall 'perceive' the battering we gave the Rags that day as 4-1.

What a fkin wanker this sycophantic **** is..

Got absolutely nothing good to say about us.. ever..!

Animated as fcuk when discussing any opposition we play though..

Keep saying what the majority of the red shirted armchair fans want to hear and collecting your money you knob..!
He doesn't like us either. Maybe Joe Royle banged his mum or something.

I am legit surprised Quinn seems to have a beef with City though. What happened? Did he leave on bad terms or something?

Hinchcliffe didnt play for City. Fuck him from our history.

Wikipedia edit (I know it wont stay) :

Media career[edit]​

Hinchcliffe now works as a co-commentator on Sky Sports. He does co-commentary for both Premier League and Championship games. He also sometimes appears on Sky Sports News in a morning with other football guests to talk about transfers and games that have gone on recently. When he commentates on Manchester City his bias against them is clearly audible and as such is regarded by Manchester City fans as never having played for our great club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.