Exactly, I feel the same way but he has already done enough damage to his reputation by folding. If he comes back into this after claiming he left the beef due to his "mental health" then his reputation would be questioned even more than it's already been questioned right now. He might just be the first rapper in history to have been dealt a winning and losing hand at the same time, On one hand fans think of him as a coward and a flat track bully, on the other hand fans think he did the wise thing by running away in the face of the monster that is Kendrick.

It's really sad at this point because I was looking forward to the joint JCole / Kendrick album but Cole let jealousy consume him especially after Kendrick got all the grammys. I still don't understand why rappers pay attention to the grammys, why bother to get recognition from a group of elitists pretentious brats who know nothing about your genre?

true, i do think he's been warned of whats happening.

Would of loved a joint Cole/Kendrick album

Nice analogy.

The fact that K goes the extra yard in meticulously down patting with surgical-like precision, not just the whole direct convo aimed n addressed at Drakes moms but to then further go onto unpack n methodically dissect the rest of the household one by one strategically in 'Meet The Grahams' i'm surprised folk over the border ain't yet questioning if either wiretaps or a disgruntled Graham relative is leaking jewels...

DJ Akademics losing it online when stuffs getting said is very entertaining

So, 1715095422899.gif either Drake's fucked about n caught one of his mates by accident whilst trying to shoot himself in his foot, suspects A Minorrr, Drake using A.I again
or Sandi just can't shoot straight, or his local beef with Weeknd has gone up another notch ?1715095984004.gif

...or all simply staged!

Been following this a short while. No escaping it!

Never liked Drake, never really gave Lamarr time, but this beef has been up in my playlist a short while.

So, I'm no fan of Stevie Knight, but I liked some of these put together skits on Drake getting clipped.

Drake's done-zo and about time.

Kendrick's obviously won the beef because he can write, rap, and has an actual artistic vision, as opposed to Drake who, as Yasiin Bey said, makes music that's compatible with shopping. But both of them have come out of this looking a bit like idiots, to be honest. Some receipts are gonna need to be provided over the next few days and weeks.

Been following this a short while. No escaping it!

Never liked Drake, never really gave Lamarr time, but this beef has been up in my playlist a short while.

So, I'm no fan of Stevie Knight, but I liked some of these put together skits on Drake getting clipped.

Drake's done-zo and about time.

Oh man, if this is your gateway drug to seriously get into Kendrick, I'm jealous. From the sounds of things your favourite eras and generations of hip hop are from a bit before Kendrick came along - probably the stuff Kendrick himself grew up with - but as far as this generation goes he's clear of basically everyone except Danny Brown.

This was one of the first songs of his I ever listened to and I was hooked basically from day one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.