Oh yeah!! The dfc, Nate Dogg. I was lucky to know Breed from 87-94. He used to travel between Flint, Atlanta and Oakland, so when he would record in Flint, it would be like a family affair. He flew us down to ATL a couple times and flew us to Oakland. Got to meet e-40, too short, Ant Banks, cold 187um from above the law. I really miss those days
You are describing everything I listened to as a 16 year old in Inverness. The Bay had some great stuff. B-Legits 2nd album still a fav of mine. Studio Ton had beats. Would have been the era when the Piklz were changing djing too. Sigh

(Djaytiger Remix) Kendrick Lamar - The Grahams Met a Real Muthafukin G & Got Ethered

(Djaytiger Remix) Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss, The No Vaseline mix)

Just seen this thread (only read the the last few pages) honestly not a fan of the US style rappers apart from Rakim etc. Was a big fan of Grand Central/Aim/Rae & Christian/Only Child/Unabombers/Gripper, some gems to be found in their back catalogue IMO.

You are describing everything I listened to as a 16 year old in Inverness. The Bay had some great stuff. B-Legits 2nd album still a fav of mine. Studio Ton had beats. Would have been the era when the Piklz were changing djing too. Sigh
Oh shit, can’t forget about studio Ton. Mike Mosely, khayree, Dj quik. West coast had them beats. I love all forms of hip hop too. Wu tang to souls of mischief

Just seen this thread (only read the the last few pages) honestly not a fan of the US style rappers apart from Rakim etc. Was a big fan of Grand Central/Aim/Rae & Christian/Only Child/Unabombers/Gripper, some gems to be found in their back catalogue IMO.
No Krs one or Kool G Rap. If you like rakim, you’ll love them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.