I'm no fan of Eminem. I certainly no fan of 'Cool J'. I will concede both have had supersonic jams in their early day, there's no doubt.

But I don't get Em playing second fiddle to a wack artist like J on a spot. It makes no sense to me.

Em takes the L on this one.
I think it could just be a simple case of M paying homage to not just L but the whole industry n those who put in before him, in the best way he knows how.

@Maintainin

Not sure why you dropped Smiff 'n' Wessun and Benny the Butcher track. I thought it was cool.

Anyway, on the the 'Black Moon' connect:

'I Got Cha Opin'- Black Moon

Vs

'Don't Front'- Eminem ft Buckshot

Close call, but I like BM's better in the end.

Deleted by mistake*

Moon version in my crates n by a country mile all day, evday ...especially the remix!

Last edited:
Heard that new single and immediately put it on the wishlist. Wish Tip would do a full album with Em you know - he made his staccato monotone flow sound fun again and barely anyone's managed that since he picked it up 15 years ago. Good to hear LL so fired up as well - 40 years in the game and still spitting.

Some of the beats Tip has put together in the last 10 years or so are fucking ridiculous. Dirty Laundry for Danny Brown, Cheers for Anderson Paak, everything on that last Tribe album. He's a top producer even now and I really want him to get Em in a studio and reign him in. There's a cracking album left in Em but he's not found it yet.
LL Cool J Ft. Eminem - Murdergram deux

Yes Q-Tip killed it, genuinely thought Dre had been involved in the creation process sounded so much like him.

EM and LL killed it on that track, the first time I heard it I thought its a win for LL. Would love to see a remix, especially with the tee with BDK on.

He was a beast back then on the mic, i still spin his stuff now.

In fact, the whole click had it on lock, Beans, Free, Oskeno, Chris, H Money n Bleekie

Yeah same here, although was never fond of Oschino, maybe due to him talking shit about the SP group.

Both SP albums were great (I did have a SP tee back in the day, maybe in my loft) Young Gunz debut album was great as well. 2003 to 2005 was great for Roc A Fella.

Not listened to freeways new album yet but will do.

Yeah same here, although was never fond of Oschino, maybe due to him talking shit about the SP group.

Both SP albums were great (I did have a SP tee back in the day, maybe in my loft) Young Gunz debut album was great as well. 2003 to 2005 was great for Roc A Fella.

Not listened to freeways new album yet but will do.
I use to sell a lot of SP merch around NY, NJ n CT back in the day, best Tee i still possess is the embroidered dog tag one, plus numerous Rocawear denim cargo pants, shirts etc

Use to absolutely smash it in the 90s vending Wu-Wear, Phat Pharm, Pure Playaz, Tommy, Ralph n Helly Hansen etc.. would literally treble the bread when taking em way out of the tri-state area! Top fuckin days.

I use to sell a lot of SP merch around NY, NJ n CT back in the day, best Tee i still possess is the embroidered dog tag one, plus numerous Rocawear denim cargo pants, shirts etc

Use to absolutely smash it in the 90s vending Wu-Wear, Phat Pharm, Pure Playaz, Tommy, Ralph n Helly Hansen etc.. would literally treble the bread when taking em way out of the tri-state area! Top fuckin days.

Crazy all these brands, some still about some others are not.

I was wtching an interview with Shaq and Allan Iverson. They want to bring back the reebok s.carters and the gunit sneakers.

Didnt know there involved with Reebok.

Easy to get Wu Tang stuff now in Primark!! when i watched them and Nas in Glasgow last year primark in glasgow had sold out ha

Crazy all these brands, some still about some others are not.

I was wtching an interview with Shaq and Allan Iverson. They want to bring back the reebok s.carters and the gunit sneakers.

Didnt know there involved with Reebok.

Easy to get Wu Tang stuff now in Primark!! when i watched them and Nas in Glasgow last year primark in glasgow had sold out ha

Yeah, seen all that primark lark, it could never touch the old original Wear!

The Killa Beez on Honeycomb backdrop button up shirt range were a top seller back then, still have mine, same as the one in this link that's going for $200.00 used lol https://www.depop.com/products/xxxfoxbeachxxx-wu-wear-shirt-size-xl-wu-tang/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.