Blitz the Ambassador - Shine

Blitz the Ambassador ft. Kate Mattison & Bajah - Nothing to lose

Liked the first first better. The second is a bit clashy, but I like the idea behind it. Kinda reminded me of the band I was in making similar sounds via a Jazz based fusion. Needs refining and strpping, but it's all good.

Not been here ina minute, but I thought I'd drop this. Not sure if it was ever a 'banger', but it rides well, just not quite at the level it needs to be, imho.

Liked the first first better. The second is a bit clashy, but I like the idea behind it. Kinda reminded me of the band I was in making similar sounds via a Jazz based fusion. Needs refining and strpping, but it's all good.

Not been here ina minute, but I thought I'd drop this. Not sure if it was ever a 'banger', but it rides well, just not quite at the level it needs to be, imho.

I tried to give the Consortium more time of day in the past, but found myself being thrown off at times by their use of electronics overkill, here n there.

Probably more to do with my listening preferences than trying to find fault at their door.

I did however dig the 'Tragic Epilogue' album as it had a totally underground old skool feel n vibe to it, bar flows n beats... Also liked some of the 2001 'Shopping Carts Crashing' album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.