The new LL album is very impressive if you haven't listened to it!
Heard that new single and immediately put it on the wishlist. Wish Tip would do a full album with Em you know - he made his staccato monotone flow sound fun again and barely anyone's managed that since he picked it up 15 years ago. Good to hear LL so fired up as well - 40 years in the game and still spitting.

Some of the beats Tip has put together in the last 10 years or so are fucking ridiculous. Dirty Laundry for Danny Brown, Cheers for Anderson Paak, everything on that last Tribe album. He's a top producer even now and I really want him to get Em in a studio and reign him in. There's a cracking album left in Em but he's not found it yet.

Last edited:
Beans is one of my all-time favourite rappers. I started listening to him when Paper Soldiers and the first State Property film came out. I think this was around the same time the Dynasty album by Jay-Z came out and he was on 1800 Hustler (something like that) Either way its been a while.

Does some great work, shame Jay never let him join G-Unit records before Beans got shot as I'm sure he'd of had a masterpiece of an album with them.

Love the B Coming album, despite him being annoyed by Dame releasing it without his say-so as he was locked up.

Was hoping the Back Block Boyz group he was forming with young chris , Mike Knox and other philly rappers would of gone somewhere (I even asked Knox on insta) but seems they've all had a changed of heart, the first song they did i've linked below

He was a beast back then on the mic, i still spin his stuff now.

In fact, the whole click had it on lock, Beans, Free, Oskeno, Chris, H Money n Bleekie

While I'm here, I still love this interview. Comes across as an arsehole sometimes but Kris loves hip hop more than life itself and he makes you think about it in ways nobody else would dare to. Him linking scratching, graffiti, and b-boying all the way back to cavemen is fucking unbelievable stuff.

Cass been real busy in the booth like every damn day the last few months, already...

Cassidy -What you need

Cassidy - Respectfully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.