Hobbies for the middle aged man

Guitar - good for the soul and I imagine as you get older helps keep hold of some of your faculties for a little longer..........
I live in a mid-terrace house, and I would rather not have my windows put through by the neighbours.....

I'm currently thinking about downloading a "learn to speak Bulgarian" course, though that is because I have been looking at apartments in Sunny Beach with a view of buying one for my retirement

I live in a mid-terrace house, and I would rather not have my windows put through by the neighbours.....

I'm currently thinking about downloading a "learn to speak Bulgarian" course, though that is because I have been looking at apartments in Sunny Beach with a view of buying one for my retirement
I'm trying to learn Spanish at the moment. The duo app is free and very good.

I'm trying to learn Spanish at the moment. The duo app is free and very good.
Llevo cinco años estudiando español. Empecé con duolingo como tu y ahora mi nivel ha mejorado muchísimo. Escucho podcasts en español todos los días y mi sueño es vivir en España pero ¡el Brexit ha cagado en la leche! como se dice en español.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.