Hobbies for the middle aged man

Come on you made up those last three to sound fancy ;)
Not at all

Walking , good exercise without being strenuous but also great for mental health too, did 5 miles round rivington yesterday at a steady/slow pace , away from traffic by the water wandering through fields by horses , cows and sheep
Pub lunch to finish off , great way to start a Sunday

Listen very carefully to your herbs and you'll hear the Bee Gees having a chat.

Or its just the chives talking.
So this guy grew every herb under the Sun. He planted them in alphabetical order. His mate said: “That’s brilliant but it must take you ages. How do you find the time?”
“Oh, that’s no bother, it’s next to the Tarragon.”

OK I'm intrigued, what exactly do you do with the occulus VR headset?
Virtual reality headset made by facebook (Meta). I mostly play some of the sports games like Walkabout mini golf and IB cricket. You get lost in the world and it feels like you're actually playing the game. Loads of different types of games on there. Its also good for watching short 360 degree films in cities, nature, etc that actually make you feel like youre there. It's actually very impressive.

Virtual reality headset made by facebook (Meta). I mostly play some of the sports games like Walkabout mini golf and IB cricket. You get lost in the world and it feels like you're actually playing the game. Loads of different types of games on there. Its also good for watching short 360 degree films in cities, nature, etc that actually make you feel like youre there. It's actually very impressive.
Cheers, Wish I had one now rather than watching England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.