Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Did the added time go up at the end? I didn’t see it

Or did the bent twat just play as long as he wanted ?

Ruined my fucking day thinking about that moment. Of all the shit decisions I've seen go against us or for us over the years, I don't think any have looked so obviously like cheating as that. There's no element of poor judgement or anything, just a referee seemingly rewriting the rules because we looked like we might score. I wonder what he said to Pep when Pep rightly went apeshit?

I can almost understand penalties getting given/not given. It is part of the game and not every one is given. But I was fuming with the quick throw in because that decision defied belief.

You must have been watching different footage to me then, there is clearly a Hoffenheim player asking the referee something during this period of play.

I hope you are more impartial when you are in charge of games.

It will be interesting if somebody can lip read or it gets ‘accidentally ‘ mentioned what exactly was the content of the conversation between Pep and the referee, I.e. what his excuse is. It doesn’t look to me that the ref is apologising though.
No, it's the same footage. As I said, there is a Hoffenheim player behind the referee. Where we differ, is that you state as a fact "there is clearly a Hoffenheim player asking the referee something during this period of play". To say that player is "clearly asking the referee something" is a huge assumption. You have no idea what was going on there, or even if the player was addressing the referee at all, and if he was, what was said, and was it a question.

But let’s assume for a minute that he said to the referee, “that’s our throw-in isn’t it ref?” The referee doesn’t need to blow his whistle before he makes a response. He simply says, “City ball” and on we go.

Obviously, because of their huge influence at EUFA the rags would never, ever, be subject to the rubbish we have to put up with.

But what do you think the GPC would do about it if it happened to one of his teams on a regular basis ?

I know what I think & personally & I am sick of EUFA doing their utmost to drag us down & with no sign that they give a shit that it is 100% clear to all & sundry what is happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.