Hoffenheim away travel

they were spectacularly wrong regarding Cardiff

Yeah - does seem aggressive when you have to be on the cup scheme and fly to another country. Fejenoord went to all seasoncards without the cup scheme last year.
Time will tell, I suppose.

That’s utter shite considering their stadium capacity is 30,150 how did they arrive at that paltry figure, thought we would get at least another 500 :-(

Its only 30k when the standing sections are open - its 25,641 for UEFA games as they have to convert the standing sections to seated areas. They're actually giving us more than they have to (5%) - this is because the away section is defined by barriers.

I've been in the away section before and its only restricted view because of a metal fence at the front and perspex panels at the sides keeping us apart from the home fans. The pillars between the perspex panels were a bit annoying. Anyone that went to Mönchengladbach can expect basically the same thing. I don't remember there being netting but I wouldnt rule it out.

Also, even when I went for a Bundesliga game they were only selling alcohol free beer in the away end, so UEFA's rule change to allow alcohol to be sold in the ground is of no benefit here (unless they've changed since 2016).

We're in this corner.
rheinneckararena1.jpg

Its only 30k when the standing sections are open - its 25,641 for UEFA games as they have to convert the standing sections to seated areas. They're actually giving us more than they have to (5%) - this is because the away section is defined by barriers.

I've been in the away section before and its only restricted view because of a metal fence at the front and perspex panels at the sides keeping us apart from the home fans. The pillars between the perspex panels were a bit annoying. Anyone that went to Mönchengladbach can expect basically the same thing. I don't remember there being netting but I wouldnt rule it out.

Also, even when I went for a Bundesliga game they were only selling alcohol free beer in the away end, so UEFA's rule change to allow alcohol to be sold in the ground is of no benefit here (unless they've changed since 2016).

We're in this corner.
rheinneckararena1.jpg
Great, thanks for the heads up mate ...

Have the German clubs gave up.on cheap tickets.
This isn't your traditional German club.

At other clubs the supporters have enough power to keep the prices reasonable or would be willing to protest if they weren't - this is one of the exceptions.

They are not well liked by supporters of traditional German sides, but that's a debate for another time.

In Germany fans don't put up with high prices it is £8-20 a match, must be some mistake.

Although kids best part of £50 when we play there, such a good model that they have in Germany.

Bayern was £35 for kids about 7 years ago, they are all at it.

In Germany fans don't put up with high prices it is £8-20 a match, must be some mistake.

Although kids best part of £50 when we play there, such a good model that they have in Germany.

Bayern was £35 for kids about 7 years ago, they are all at it.

The Bundesliga cards for guests (same area) in Hoffenheim is 12 EUR seating, 26 EUR standing. Same prize as for own fans in the same kind of seating category.

Guestcards when a top guest team (in Germany just Bayern comes) is 50 EUR for a seat, 18 for standing
BVB, Schalke, Gladbach, Stuttgart costs 35 EUR for a seat, 17 for standing...

I thought you wanted to get into a category like Bayern...

(it is the problem that Bayern's away fans have everywhere...)

The Bundesliga cards for guests (same area) in Hoffenheim is 12 EUR seating, 26 EUR standing. Same prize as for own fans in the same kind of seating category.

Guestcards when a top guest team (in Germany just Bayern comes) is 50 EUR for a seat, 18 for standing
BVB, Schalke, Gladbach, Stuttgart costs 35 EUR for a seat, 17 for standing...

I thought you wanted to get into a category like Bayern...

(it is the problem that Bayern's away fans have everywhere...)

Same for Dortmund and Monchen also had kids tickets at £30 or more, not on about adults this is anyone 0-17.

I know the German clubs are not alone in ripping off children, but Hamburg were charged £1 when they played us in 2009 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.