Hoffenheim away travel

Flying from Manchester to Stuttgart early Tuesday morning and planning to stay overnight in Heidelberg. Couple of questions though, how come it says there are no trains available from Heidelberg to Sinsheim (the stadium) and back after the game?

And also im planning to stay in Stuttgart on the Wednesday evening. Where would I be best looking to stay? Never been before.

Flying from Manchester to Stuttgart early Tuesday morning and planning to stay overnight in Heidelberg. Couple of questions though, how come it says there are no trains available from Heidelberg to Sinsheim (the stadium) and back after the game?

And also im planning to stay in Stuttgart on the Wednesday evening. Where would I be best looking to stay? Never been before.
I’ve been looking on Trainline EU and there seems to be plenty. There is a note saying only the timetable is displayed and tickets for this route can’t be bought online

I’ve been looking on Trainline EU and there seems to be plenty. There is a note saying only the timetable is displayed and tickets for this route can’t be bought online

Ok great. Possibly something to do with the trains being more busy on a match day according to one of my mates so booking seats isnt viable.

Game should finish before 9pm local time and we shouldn't get held behind afterwards (we aren't normally in Germany).

There is a scheduled train at 9.49 (1 change) and 10.49 (direct), but I imagine there will be "football specials" too.

Game should finish before 9pm local time and we shouldn't get held behind afterwards (we aren't normally in Germany).

There is a scheduled train at 9.49 (1 change) and 10.49 (direct), but I imagine there will be "football specials" too.
Thanks pal

There is a S (regional train) every half an hour from Heidelberg to Sinsheim(Arena) - usually at 3 or 4 after the hour and at 31 minutes after the hour (takes about 35 minutes).

Back I right now just see a train at 22:47 - and then in the morning again - but I guess that is just the schedule for the days without matches.

What are your interests? The Wednesday - 3rd of October - is a national holiday in Germany.

But - what for Munich is the Octoberfest are the "Cannstadter Wasen" for Stuttgart...
https://www.cannstatter-volksfest.de/de/landing-page/

In is not the biggest - but the second biggest Volksfest in the world...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.