Hoffenheim away travel

There is a S (regional train) every half an hour from Heidelberg to Sinsheim(Arena) - usually at 3 or 4 after the hour and at 31 minutes after the hour (takes about 35 minutes).

Back I right now just see a train at 22:47 - and then in the morning again - but I guess that is just the schedule for the days without matches.

What are your interests? The Wednesday - 3rd of July - is a national holiday in Germany.

But - what for Munich is the Octoberfest are the "Cannstadter Wasen" for Stuttgart...
https://www.cannstatter-volksfest.de/de/landing-page/

In is not the biggest - but the second biggest Volksfest in the world...

This is a big help! Thank you!

Was wondering, will match tickets count as travel tickets from Heidelberg to the stadium?
fittosize__968_0_a52d5ea1391678fe4503969eb43dfa99_kombi-ticket_web.jpg

Travel is included to and from anywhere on this map on the day of the game until 3am the next day.

Just sorted my trip, staying in Mannheim but planning on going to Heidelberg the Monday and possibly Tuesday see how it goes. Then train up to Amsterdam on the Wednesday

Apologies if i'm duplicating this subject but what are travelling supporters travel plans to Hoffenhein...?

Flying to Cologne on Monday morning, train to Heidelberg, staying there for 2 nights and then train to Frankfurt on Wednesday for flight back to Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.